This Past Week
jobs applied for: 1
jobs looked at: tons
One of the things I wanna do in preparation for the move is to switch my bank accounts to Bank of America. Aside from smaller, local banks a la Humboldt Bank, Fremont Bank, or Bank of the West, Bank of America has the monopoly in all the towns I looked at or drove through. Appearently, it used to be a bank called Fleet, but they were bought out by BofA....
Mother's Day was nice. Mom, Dad, and I dropped off flowers to Grandma Barbara (who is home from the hospital but can't have any visitors yet) and then went to Eric and Norma's for breakfast. Gabriel doesn't have as much hair as I expected, but he is only a month and a half. I'm sure he'll grow into it all. They served a nice breakfast. I had an orange juice-free mimosa, ate strawberries until my tongue was tingly, and then bragged to KT about it when I got home. (In case you don't know, fresh strawberries are her weakness.) Later, for dinner, we had Grandma Nancy, Anna, and Dan, Tracy, and the kids over for dinner. I found the steak to be good despite the well-doneness.... Dad is still learning how to use the new BBQ.
jobs looked at: tons
One of the things I wanna do in preparation for the move is to switch my bank accounts to Bank of America. Aside from smaller, local banks a la Humboldt Bank, Fremont Bank, or Bank of the West, Bank of America has the monopoly in all the towns I looked at or drove through. Appearently, it used to be a bank called Fleet, but they were bought out by BofA....
Mother's Day was nice. Mom, Dad, and I dropped off flowers to Grandma Barbara (who is home from the hospital but can't have any visitors yet) and then went to Eric and Norma's for breakfast. Gabriel doesn't have as much hair as I expected, but he is only a month and a half. I'm sure he'll grow into it all. They served a nice breakfast. I had an orange juice-free mimosa, ate strawberries until my tongue was tingly, and then bragged to KT about it when I got home. (In case you don't know, fresh strawberries are her weakness.) Later, for dinner, we had Grandma Nancy, Anna, and Dan, Tracy, and the kids over for dinner. I found the steak to be good despite the well-doneness.... Dad is still learning how to use the new BBQ.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home