Questions, questions, and more questions
OK, the much awaited quiz/questionaire from Luke. I edited some questions out. It be way too long! Computer has to think too much. Way too slow!
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: Phillip, Aug 6th, 12:29am
Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: No
Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: None scheduled.
Q: WHAT WORD DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: I don't know. Whoever reads this, you tell me and I'll cut it out some.
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: Pizza
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Thank you" to the girl at Hot Dog On A Stick for my lemonade.
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Not too much
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: No, and no desire to
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Of course.
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: Nothing. NO obligation. Job hunting, I guess.
Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: No, just strong attraction.
Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: Katie
Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Yes. I wish I was. Who needs to breathe, anyway?
Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: I wish.
Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Never? Maybe when I was young.
Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: Phillip's.
Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: No
Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: No, just extremely bored. It's the same croud that fills them out!
THE LAST PERSON LIST
1. You saw: Margie n Mom at work
2. Talked to on the phone: Margie
3. Hugged: My parents
4. Text: Phillip
5. Messaged over myspace: I'm a non-member
FAVORITES
1. Number: 8675309 - call Jenny!
2. Song: Depends on my mood
3. Color: blue
4. Season: Spring - world looks pretty again
TRUE/FALSE
I am a morning person: Not sure, I think it's changing. Used to be.
I am a perfectionist: True
I am an only child: False
I am currently in my pajamas: True
I am currently single: False, but, legally, True
I can be paranoid at times: True
I currently regret something that I have done: False
I enjoy texting on the phone: False
Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS:
A: Phillip, Aug 6th, 12:29am
Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: No
Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOURE GOING TO?
A: None scheduled.
Q: WHAT WORD DO YOU SAY A LOT?
A: I don't know. Whoever reads this, you tell me and I'll cut it out some.
Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE:
A: Pizza
Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: "Thank you" to the girl at Hot Dog On A Stick for my lemonade.
Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Not too much
Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: No, and no desire to
Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: Of course.
Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: Nothing. NO obligation. Job hunting, I guess.
Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: No, just strong attraction.
Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY ?
A: Katie
Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Yes. I wish I was. Who needs to breathe, anyway?
Q: ARE YOU A HEAVY SLEEPER?
A: I wish.
Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Never? Maybe when I was young.
Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDES YOUR HOUSE?
A: Phillip's.
Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: No
Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: No, just extremely bored. It's the same croud that fills them out!
THE LAST PERSON LIST
1. You saw: Margie n Mom at work
2. Talked to on the phone: Margie
3. Hugged: My parents
4. Text: Phillip
5. Messaged over myspace: I'm a non-member
FAVORITES
1. Number: 8675309 - call Jenny!
2. Song: Depends on my mood
3. Color: blue
4. Season: Spring - world looks pretty again
TRUE/FALSE
I am a morning person: Not sure, I think it's changing. Used to be.
I am a perfectionist: True
I am an only child: False
I am currently in my pajamas: True
I am currently single: False, but, legally, True
I can be paranoid at times: True
I currently regret something that I have done: False
I enjoy texting on the phone: False

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home