I'm screwed.
Hello, everyone. Well, not everyone. Hello to whatever two people may actually read the blog.
The world may not revolve around me, but once in a while, it'd be nice if it did.... Just a little. Emotionally, I've had an awful week. Nothing but judgments and criticism from all sides. I've been unable to do a single thing right. My thoughts are wrong. My feelings are wrong. My boyfriend is wrong. I try to be "there" for people, and I just get pushed away some more. Does anyone want me around? I think I may have officially lost my best friend due to a lack of response. I can take a hint. We're not in the same place in our lives and I'm not her family. Oh, and I can't forget about my car. I thought I was almost done paying it off, and now it's my fault that I owe another $2400 b/ a payment I sent wasn't processed correctly. Never mind that no one ever told me how. The ignorant suffer and get robbed blind. I have a letter to write. So, I'm stupid, ignorant, and highly emotional. I unintentionally and stupidly picked a fight w/ Phillip on, what is probably, one of the worst days possible for him. Why? B/ I'm an idot. Talk about self destructive. He's the one person I want around right now. I'll be lucky if he wants to talk to me any time soon. Aside from the demands of my family and working with the lovely, hostile clients at work, now would be a good time to be a hermit.
- your confused and self-pitying friend.
The world may not revolve around me, but once in a while, it'd be nice if it did.... Just a little. Emotionally, I've had an awful week. Nothing but judgments and criticism from all sides. I've been unable to do a single thing right. My thoughts are wrong. My feelings are wrong. My boyfriend is wrong. I try to be "there" for people, and I just get pushed away some more. Does anyone want me around? I think I may have officially lost my best friend due to a lack of response. I can take a hint. We're not in the same place in our lives and I'm not her family. Oh, and I can't forget about my car. I thought I was almost done paying it off, and now it's my fault that I owe another $2400 b/ a payment I sent wasn't processed correctly. Never mind that no one ever told me how. The ignorant suffer and get robbed blind. I have a letter to write. So, I'm stupid, ignorant, and highly emotional. I unintentionally and stupidly picked a fight w/ Phillip on, what is probably, one of the worst days possible for him. Why? B/ I'm an idot. Talk about self destructive. He's the one person I want around right now. I'll be lucky if he wants to talk to me any time soon. Aside from the demands of my family and working with the lovely, hostile clients at work, now would be a good time to be a hermit.
- your confused and self-pitying friend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home