Happy 4th of July
Is everyone partyin'??
I'm tired cuz I got up early. I'd like to go to bed, but there are still all of the illegal fireworks going off around here. I think that all of those "no tolerance" posters are just a waste of money. I didn't get to see any fireworks this year. I've tried looking out my window for them, but all I see are flashes of light. There was one of those screechy, turny, sparkler-like things that went off in the middle of our street. Not sure which neighbor set that off, but it was pretty.
I went to "lunner" with Andrea, David, and Stephanie today. We went to Red Robbin out in Dublin. I didn't know that there was still one in the Bay Area, but David was kind enough to drive out there. I wish I had known. A lot of the menu looked quite tastey. I'd like to go back and try a few more items. We were seated in a booth behind the bar. I couldn't help but notice how pretty all the bottles of alcohol looked in the window....
I then came back to play with the girls and to pack more of my stuff. I've managed to weed out more clothes. It all fits and is in fairly good condition, but I've had some items for YEARS. It's time they retired to a nice home at a local good willish agency. Also, I'm unsure if everything I intend to take (which really isn't much beyond clothes) will fit in my car. I've started to sort clothes by type. I'll need my good work clothes, but the winter items can stay behind until later, if need be.... Packing is always such an adventure. Dinner was good. We had steak and salad and ravioli. There was apple pie, later, but I didn't want any. Most of us just ate the cantalope and watermelon. Both are very sweet and irresistible.
I'm tired cuz I got up early. I'd like to go to bed, but there are still all of the illegal fireworks going off around here. I think that all of those "no tolerance" posters are just a waste of money. I didn't get to see any fireworks this year. I've tried looking out my window for them, but all I see are flashes of light. There was one of those screechy, turny, sparkler-like things that went off in the middle of our street. Not sure which neighbor set that off, but it was pretty.
I went to "lunner" with Andrea, David, and Stephanie today. We went to Red Robbin out in Dublin. I didn't know that there was still one in the Bay Area, but David was kind enough to drive out there. I wish I had known. A lot of the menu looked quite tastey. I'd like to go back and try a few more items. We were seated in a booth behind the bar. I couldn't help but notice how pretty all the bottles of alcohol looked in the window....
I then came back to play with the girls and to pack more of my stuff. I've managed to weed out more clothes. It all fits and is in fairly good condition, but I've had some items for YEARS. It's time they retired to a nice home at a local good willish agency. Also, I'm unsure if everything I intend to take (which really isn't much beyond clothes) will fit in my car. I've started to sort clothes by type. I'll need my good work clothes, but the winter items can stay behind until later, if need be.... Packing is always such an adventure. Dinner was good. We had steak and salad and ravioli. There was apple pie, later, but I didn't want any. Most of us just ate the cantalope and watermelon. Both are very sweet and irresistible.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home