Maps, maps, and more maps.....
I went to AAA after work today. I have so many maps that I could die happy.
Well, not really. Can you believe they don't have one of Cheyenne, WY?? I understand that they don't keep much outside of CA besides the state maps in stock, but it be the ultimate city there. It's the state capital! It's not like I was asking for the equivalent of San Lorenzo, CA....
I have state maps, city maps, tour books (waaaay more than I wanted, but she was uber-nice and moments from getting off work that I didn't want to have her put the books away), and a "trip tic". It, normally, comes in a little spiral notebook and can be made to fit your trip. Unfortunately, I need more time for AAA to make me one, so my lady printed me up a fake one. I have about 40-50 pages of mini maps on regular sized paper. I figure that whatever I don't have at this point, I won't need... except a city map of Nashua. I'll need to hunt down my local AAA office after I arrive at Luke's.
Well, not really. Can you believe they don't have one of Cheyenne, WY?? I understand that they don't keep much outside of CA besides the state maps in stock, but it be the ultimate city there. It's the state capital! It's not like I was asking for the equivalent of San Lorenzo, CA....
I have state maps, city maps, tour books (waaaay more than I wanted, but she was uber-nice and moments from getting off work that I didn't want to have her put the books away), and a "trip tic". It, normally, comes in a little spiral notebook and can be made to fit your trip. Unfortunately, I need more time for AAA to make me one, so my lady printed me up a fake one. I have about 40-50 pages of mini maps on regular sized paper. I figure that whatever I don't have at this point, I won't need... except a city map of Nashua. I'll need to hunt down my local AAA office after I arrive at Luke's.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home