Life in the Golden State

Friday, February 29, 2008

Learning

My Word teacher was right! Chapter 9 is fun!

Chapter 8 was completely, utterly awful b/of "mail merge", and that dark memory is in the past....now. :>) This week we started Chapter 9 of the text. It's all about creating forms and product protection. I now know how to create a form, a template, and how to insert those cool little drop down menus and text boxes. The product protection is something about verifying the accuracy of the document, how to create those annoying "read only" files, and other stuff.

Compared to last week, I'm having fun with my homework. I just may do an extra project or two to learn this stuff better as I've completed all the assigned work.

I wonder what Chapter 4 holds for my Access class? The teacher released the assignment early, so I may start it today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home