Another Lea & Braze Christmas Party

The Christmas party was held at the Claremont again. Beautiful, of course. I enjoyed the roaming appitizers and my meal. I had a lot of fun as I knew some of the people this year and could chat with them when Phillip took breaks outside. We were assigned to a table with Roxanna and Stephanie (the interns that work in Phillip's room) and Brittney (the Admin who sits next to Phillip) and their dates. There are a lot of pictures floating around the office, I'm sure, as there were tons of camera flashes throughout the night. Specifically, from Phillip's immediate boss, Will. That man was camera happy!! I'm not sure if he even "framed the photo" b/ I'd often see his hand with the camera rise chest-level and then a blinding flash.... We closed the party this year. Lots of dancing was had. It started out rough -- me and Kelly (the receptionist) had to drag Phillip out onto the dancefloor when a certain Spice Girls song was dedicated to him. It was not long after the incident for us to "own" the dancefloor. We were there more than anywhere else....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home