Life in the Golden State

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Cruise Pictures

Per request, I'll post a few pictures from my cruise with Carolyn. I'm bummed that Carolyn forgot her camera and that I didn't take more "action shots", but, here are a few memories. (Please forgive the odd formatting. I don't know what the deal is!)




As we were docking in Ensenada, Mexico, another cruise ship appeared thru the fog.

Ensenada, Mexico... The view from our ship. Check out the massive Mexican flag at the bay!


Captain's Dinner after we re-boarded the ship. This is one of the best pictures of us.




The Calypso band had quite a few dancers to join them up on stage. Much enjoyment of the music during our "day at sea".

The "Austin Powers Dance Class". You get the picture that mostly clearly demonstrates this. I found this so very entertaining and wished the ship wasn't rocking so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home