Life in the Golden State

Monday, August 29, 2005

I can't believe that it has almost been a week since the Target interview-n-drug test. It feels longer...

Not much has happened since then. On Friday, I had to be out of the apt by 1030am b/ the house was being shown to a potential buyer. I spent a good few hours at Marshalls looking at clothes and stuff and then over at the Hallmark store. I didn't find anything to buy. Clothing isn't as cheap at Marshalls as you'd think it was. I liked this one red shirt (for my future Target employment) but it was over $30! I don't think so.

I wanted to go see a matinee at the theater out by the mall, but they were no longer playing "Must Love Dogs". Bummer. I emailed Luke from home and asked if he wanted to see a movie that night after work. I gotta yes out of him despite the chick-flickyness of the film. Since the movie has been out a while, it wasn't playing at either of the local theaters. We ended up going to Derry, which is north of Nashua. The theater was interesting. It had a nautical theme with the most obvious touches being the lighthouse in the lobby and our movie being played on Dock 4. The movie was OK and I could see why it wasn't such a blockbuster.

As for the rest of the weekend, I hung out. I read a little and watched some tv and a movie. I took a walk or two around the neighborhood (well, the part I know, anyway). Luke and I are almost done with our Lord of the Rings marathon. We've been watching one DVD a night almost every night. Yesterday he bought the third movie w/ all the collector's stuff and added scenes. Tonight we'll watch the last DVD and be done with the saga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home