Live Free or Die
New Hamphire's slogan is "Live Free or Die". It's on all the license plates. There are no seatbelt laws nor bike/motorcycle helmet laws. Yesterday, I saw a young person, a shim, if you will, riding in the back of a pick-up truck. Not only would that be illegal in CA b/ the kid didn't look over 18, but shim was sitting on top of some pallets and 2x4s that were hanging over the edge of the bed. Why??
While I was on the phone with Andrea last night, we heard a car accident. It was so loud that Andrea asked what was going on. I couldn't see from the window I was standing near. So, after I go to bed, I see a bunch of flashing lights through Luke's bedroom window. I felt like I was in a disco or something. I look out the window and I see a massive tow truck, 2 or 3 cop cars, and the unfortunate "accident" car. It's front end (probably) had smashed into the YMCA across the street. All I could see of the car was it's rear. What were those people doing??? Lemme drive into a huge, red, brick building and see if I live.... To live free or die. Well, I'm sure they have the OR DIE part right. When I told Luke about it a while ago, he asked if anyone died. I don't know. I didn't see any people besides the cops. I didn't hear any ambulances, either. I guess that if someone was seriously injured that I would have heard some sirens - esp living so close to the hospital like we do.
While I was on the phone with Andrea last night, we heard a car accident. It was so loud that Andrea asked what was going on. I couldn't see from the window I was standing near. So, after I go to bed, I see a bunch of flashing lights through Luke's bedroom window. I felt like I was in a disco or something. I look out the window and I see a massive tow truck, 2 or 3 cop cars, and the unfortunate "accident" car. It's front end (probably) had smashed into the YMCA across the street. All I could see of the car was it's rear. What were those people doing??? Lemme drive into a huge, red, brick building and see if I live.... To live free or die. Well, I'm sure they have the OR DIE part right. When I told Luke about it a while ago, he asked if anyone died. I don't know. I didn't see any people besides the cops. I didn't hear any ambulances, either. I guess that if someone was seriously injured that I would have heard some sirens - esp living so close to the hospital like we do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home