Thanks!
Just as I was about to leave the computer, a nice FedEx guys shows up at the front door. He had flowers for me. :>)
They are "picked when the bloom is just cracking" and are overnighted from "the farms in Central CA". They will soon be a beautiful bouquet of Irises.
Who are they from, you ask? I didn't have a clue. The only person to ever send me flowers was Phillip, but I didn't think it was him this time....
Thank you to "The Family" for the soon-to-be pretty flowers. Special thanks to the ringleader, whomever you are.
My plans for the rest of the day have been altered somewhat. I'm off to buy a vase. :>) :>)
They are "picked when the bloom is just cracking" and are overnighted from "the farms in Central CA". They will soon be a beautiful bouquet of Irises.
Who are they from, you ask? I didn't have a clue. The only person to ever send me flowers was Phillip, but I didn't think it was him this time....
Thank you to "The Family" for the soon-to-be pretty flowers. Special thanks to the ringleader, whomever you are.
My plans for the rest of the day have been altered somewhat. I'm off to buy a vase. :>) :>)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home