Merry Christmas!
I'm excited to be going home tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing a lot of people. I hope to not be stuck in Chicago (my layover spot) and that I don't manage to eat the whole baggie of semi-burnt Christmas cookies I made earlier this week. You've seen pictures of the No Bake and Boobies. Well, I made some Peanut Butter ones on Tuesday. Semi success. 3/4 trays were timed OK and not burned on the bottom. Unfortunately, it's either Luke's oven or the amt of extra flour I kneeded into the dough, but they don't taste too peanutbuttery. The leftover dough in the mixing bowl had a better flavor. Oh well. I claim defeat! The oven wins. I shall no longer bake stuff in that thing. Not even the chocolate-chocolate cake I dreamed about for my upcoming birthday (it was an odd, sad, wieeerd dream, though). Maybe I'll just make the chocolate/fudge icing and spread it on leftover graham crackers from my cheesecake attempt.
Happy Chanuka!
*
Happy Festivus!
*
Merry Christmas!
*
Happy New Year!
(uuuhhhh, that's supposed to be bling-blingin' with gold and silver)
*
Anyway, I'll see ya again in 2006.........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home