Life in the Golden State

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Announcement

Announcements, announcements, a-now-ownce-MENTS!
A horrible death to die,
a horrible death to die,
a horrible death to be talked to death,
a horrible death to diiiiiiie.....
Announcements, announcements, a-now-ownce-MENTS!


I think that Katie may be the only person familiar with that song, but it came to mind when I typed my title....

Anyway, I do have something to announce.

I'm going to be living at home for the next few months. Yep. I shall be back in the Golden State. Mom is in the hospital and expected to be there for about the next month, so I've been asked to go home to help out. I'll be working at Grandma's office, again, for this tax season. I have not yet decided as to if this is a permanent move or just a temporary thing.

I've made my flight reservations today. I'll be arriving in Oakland at noon on Friday, January 27th.

I'll see most of you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home