Good Day
Thank you to everyone who called me yesterday. Birthday Wishes are the greatest! :>) Thank you to whomever called at 2:37am today as well. My phone was dying and I was trying to let the battery completely fail before charging it, and this caller was the "final straw". Many thanks to you! It's now charging and I'll get you message later.... My poor phone got so much use yesterday that it couldn't hold its charge. In between conversations, I kept plugging it in, but to no avail. The sad Life Support Beep started around midnight and continued until my last caller. I gotta duh-duh-duh-DUUUHHHH (my ring tone), then a high high beep-beep-beep, then a pathetic chirp of death (something similar to a sound R2D2 would make). Like I said, FINALLY. Now the cell phone can be charged properly.
My birthday went as well as can be. I had the day off. I watched my 2 episodes of "Lost" that I had recorded the night before. VERY GOOD. I was a tad disappointed in the 8pm episode b/ it was a review of everything, but I did get to see a few scenes I hadn't seen yet. (I will soon, though, as Luke and I watch season 1 on a weekly basis.) The 9pm episode was AWESOME. I loved seeing the background of that one character and hope to find out what he was doing in Australia sometime soon. Out of respect for Luke and our pact to not say anything about season 2, I shall leave my comments there.... I went to see "The Family Stone". It was OK. Cheesy Hollywood ending, but a definite "rentable" movie if anyone else is interested in the more drama/less comedy kind of movie. When I got home, I checked the mail, and I got a good laugh. Dad had some mail waiting for him. How? I dunno. It was a flyer/promotional thing from H&R Block with his name, but our address. I called him to let him know that he could get $25 off his tax return preparation this year b/ he just moved into the area. He laughed at how much he didn't need the flyer, too. Later, Luke and I went to dinner at Olive Garden. Very tastey. Not to disappoint Heather, I do have one full gift card left to use upon the next time we see each other. (Can't mess with tradition, can you?) Upon my return home, I helped KT to edit her Poli Sci paper, talked to a few more peoples, and went to bed. It was a good day.
My birthday went as well as can be. I had the day off. I watched my 2 episodes of "Lost" that I had recorded the night before. VERY GOOD. I was a tad disappointed in the 8pm episode b/ it was a review of everything, but I did get to see a few scenes I hadn't seen yet. (I will soon, though, as Luke and I watch season 1 on a weekly basis.) The 9pm episode was AWESOME. I loved seeing the background of that one character and hope to find out what he was doing in Australia sometime soon. Out of respect for Luke and our pact to not say anything about season 2, I shall leave my comments there.... I went to see "The Family Stone". It was OK. Cheesy Hollywood ending, but a definite "rentable" movie if anyone else is interested in the more drama/less comedy kind of movie. When I got home, I checked the mail, and I got a good laugh. Dad had some mail waiting for him. How? I dunno. It was a flyer/promotional thing from H&R Block with his name, but our address. I called him to let him know that he could get $25 off his tax return preparation this year b/ he just moved into the area. He laughed at how much he didn't need the flyer, too. Later, Luke and I went to dinner at Olive Garden. Very tastey. Not to disappoint Heather, I do have one full gift card left to use upon the next time we see each other. (Can't mess with tradition, can you?) Upon my return home, I helped KT to edit her Poli Sci paper, talked to a few more peoples, and went to bed. It was a good day.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home