Comments
I have just found out that not everyone who reads this blog is able to comment when they want to comment. bummer! Please test out the new settings and see if it works....
(I did add a security feature, though, so that I don't get the spam-comments that Luke was having problems with. Supposedly the automated systems can't read the scrolly/wavy/odd-looking words that you have to verify.)
(I did add a security feature, though, so that I don't get the spam-comments that Luke was having problems with. Supposedly the automated systems can't read the scrolly/wavy/odd-looking words that you have to verify.)

6 Comments:
testing 123
By
Chappy & Bailey, At
8/24/2006 11:09:00 AM
of course you work! you're a blogger person. it's the non-blogger person that had the problem.... thanks, though.
By
amy, At
8/24/2006 11:00:00 PM
You need to set your blog to allow anonymous comments
By
Chappy & Bailey, At
8/25/2006 08:29:00 AM
I did have the comment setting set to accept them from anyone. I did it again. I can't tell if it worked, but now my profile shows up on the blog. I was playing with it last night.... I love technology.
By
amy, At
8/25/2006 10:52:00 AM
Yeah, I see your profile now. It's not supposed to be up there.
By
Chappy & Bailey, At
8/25/2006 11:10:00 AM
this is dk test
By
Anonymous, At
8/29/2006 03:24:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home