computer tutor needed
Does anyone have the time or patience to teach me how to create and maintain web pages?
There are lots of interesting jobs out there in the non-profit sector that I lack qualifications for. I can't do much about the lack of knowledge of certain computer programs, but I can do something about my lack of understanding and use of the computer....
BTW, how do I get "demonstrated knowledge of development practices"???
I know that you're just supposed to throw your resume to the dogs and hope that someone bites, but as I look at this job announcement for Ploughshares Fund, I realize that I lack quite a few points on the "qualifications" section. That just means that I qualify for instant rejection, right? Good-bye resume and cover letter, hello recycle bin!
There are lots of interesting jobs out there in the non-profit sector that I lack qualifications for. I can't do much about the lack of knowledge of certain computer programs, but I can do something about my lack of understanding and use of the computer....
BTW, how do I get "demonstrated knowledge of development practices"???
I know that you're just supposed to throw your resume to the dogs and hope that someone bites, but as I look at this job announcement for Ploughshares Fund, I realize that I lack quite a few points on the "qualifications" section. That just means that I qualify for instant rejection, right? Good-bye resume and cover letter, hello recycle bin!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home