Life in the Golden State

Friday, January 26, 2007

C-O-L-D!!

I don't know what the deal is today, but I've been nothing but cold today! What's up with that? I've changed out of my nice work clothes and into my fleeces. I have a long-sleeve shirt and a fleece on top and, now, my fleece socks. My toes are ice! They're spotted and purple-ish. I don't care what Mom says today; the heater IS going to be on at the office as Margie and I get the mailers out.

So, the job that was offered to me the other day and then pulled away b/ it was filled, was again offered to me. Someone can't count? I accepted. There was a day of joy yesterday, and then, complete frustration today. They're having trouble verifying my references. They want supervisors only. No family. I'm waiting on DCSS's HR and Target's HR to call the Office Team people back. Appearently, my former supervisors are hard to find. They either can't talk b/of Alameda County regulations or they've transfered locations or they're my mommy.... This isn't easy.

I hope that everyone out there is warmer and less frustrated than I am!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home