Life in the Golden State

Monday, January 08, 2007

Pretty in Pink

So, Friday was my big outing of the week. I needed to return the fiber optic Christmas tree to Claire, so I picked her up from work and we went to Target. I got the one or two things I needed and exchanged my duplicate movies for new ones.

I got Pretty in Pink on DVD. Granted, I own the VHS tape, but it's the 20th anniversary and I wanted to see the alternate ending and the bonus features. Don't waste your money, people!!! It's not worth it. The alternate ending is only talked about. There is no deleted scenes nor alternate ending to be found. All they do is yammer on and on and on. Very disappointing. Of course, through all the yammering I found out why Blane's hair looks funky in the prom scene at the end: it's a wig. By the time the movie people wanted to re-shoot the ending, he was on another project, acting as some army dude w/ a shaved head.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home