Julie's Entry
As promised many moons ago, Julie gets her kudos.... finally. :>)
We went to an A's game in August, almost a month ago, and I told her that I had so much fun that she gets her own blog entry.
Her brother works for the Oakland A's. He's able to get 2 free tickets to most games. We went on a Wednesday night. The A's kicked some ass! It was so much fun. The game was entertaining, the food was cheap (yea $1 dogs!), and the company was good. Not to mention the awesome seats. I haven't sat on the 1st deck in years; since well before they started having the "friendly" ushers check your tickets. Did I mention that the A's rocked? They had a good night.
Anyway, it was a great evening of fun. I'll tell more about me later. Appearently, Blogger is about to go offline for maintenance.
We went to an A's game in August, almost a month ago, and I told her that I had so much fun that she gets her own blog entry.
Her brother works for the Oakland A's. He's able to get 2 free tickets to most games. We went on a Wednesday night. The A's kicked some ass! It was so much fun. The game was entertaining, the food was cheap (yea $1 dogs!), and the company was good. Not to mention the awesome seats. I haven't sat on the 1st deck in years; since well before they started having the "friendly" ushers check your tickets. Did I mention that the A's rocked? They had a good night.
Anyway, it was a great evening of fun. I'll tell more about me later. Appearently, Blogger is about to go offline for maintenance.

3 Comments:
Thanks for the entry, Amy! I was looking for it! =) Thanks for the birthday wishes too.
By
Anonymous, At
9/11/2007 03:02:00 PM
Sorry Amy. That last comment was from me... not anonymous. Julie
By
Anonymous, At
9/11/2007 03:04:00 PM
NOt a problem, Julie. I kinda guessed it was you writing. You're welcome for the birthday wishes. I hope you had a good day!
By
amy, At
9/30/2007 08:10:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home