End of Week 5!
While I'm fairly good at this accounting stuff, I sooooo don't wanna do it as a profession. Tomorrow marks the end of "week 5 - ch. 9". At two chapters a week, this past one has seemed so relaxed and lazy. After I take my quiz and exam, I'll be saying goodbye to "cash receipts, cash payments, and bank procedures" and hello to chapters 10 and 11 (Payroll computations, records, payment, taxes, deposits, and reports). The final is 7/30-8/2.
After promising I'd write more, I haven't. Oh well. It was a nice thought, though.
Not much to report on the job front as I've been having trouble forcing myself to search this week. I WILL take charge next week.
I went to lunch twice this week. Once with Margie, once with Phillip. I went walking with Dayni and even saw Krishneel. I guess it's been a week of catching up b/ not only did I see Margie, Dayni, and Krishneel, but also Julie on Sunday, and Mylinh and Jen R. last Saturday. For those of us who were able to attend Mylinh's dinner, it turned out good. Yummy food at a Cuban place in San Jose which was followed by some bowling. I did really well! I broke 100 both games.
This coming week should be active with the job searchin'. In between the long hours of staring at the computer, I'm looking forward to a lunch with the grandparents and KT, and an A's game with Luke (as long as he flies up to northern CA in time!). :>) He IS enjoying the family time down in southern CA....
Which reminds me... Anyone wanna go to Disneyland?
After promising I'd write more, I haven't. Oh well. It was a nice thought, though.
Not much to report on the job front as I've been having trouble forcing myself to search this week. I WILL take charge next week.
I went to lunch twice this week. Once with Margie, once with Phillip. I went walking with Dayni and even saw Krishneel. I guess it's been a week of catching up b/ not only did I see Margie, Dayni, and Krishneel, but also Julie on Sunday, and Mylinh and Jen R. last Saturday. For those of us who were able to attend Mylinh's dinner, it turned out good. Yummy food at a Cuban place in San Jose which was followed by some bowling. I did really well! I broke 100 both games.
This coming week should be active with the job searchin'. In between the long hours of staring at the computer, I'm looking forward to a lunch with the grandparents and KT, and an A's game with Luke (as long as he flies up to northern CA in time!). :>) He IS enjoying the family time down in southern CA....
Which reminds me... Anyone wanna go to Disneyland?

2 Comments:
when r u going 2 disneyland? i might be interested!
dayni
By
Anonymous, At
7/16/2007 01:50:00 PM
i wanna go!
By
Anonymous, At
7/16/2007 02:29:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home