Tastey Foods
THis week was not too bad. After an adjustment period for a new drug, I think I'm doing OK. I just can't be too active or stressed as I get dizzy easily.
Lunch with the grandparents was great. I got to drive their car down to Fremont to meet up with Katie. Their car is so high tech! It started to beep at me b/ I had left the blinker on for longer than it desired, it resets the driver's seat to it's favorite preset (for Papa) whenever you leave the car (so I had to reset the seat everytime I got in), and if you leave the keys in the ignition, the car will automatically lock itself after a few seconds. Anyway, we had lunch at Claim Jumpers. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their lunches. We shall have to go back there sometime soon to get other tastey items.
The A's game with Luke sucked. Far from boring (we had quite a group of people behind us), but hardly entertaining. The A's just couldn't get their act together. Any time anything happened that was a thing to cheer about, we already had 2 outs. When Luke and I got home (FAIRLY early!!) we watched Saved before heading off to bed. I wouldn't call it a dark comedy, but defintiely a whitty one. Very sharp.
Saturday, Luke helped Mom with hooking up her computers. SHe now has internet access and the ability to do the bookkepping for the office. Besides errands to do that task, Luke and I didn't have time to do anything else. He was eager to get back to the city, so I dropped him off at BART shortly before I went to get Claire for dinner. We met Phillip and Hernani at an Indian restaurant in Dublin. Dad likes going there for lunch (esp when they used to have a lunch buffet), and it turned out to be a good recommendation. After a meal we all enjoyed, we headed to Cold Stone for dessert. It was packed in there! A movie must have just let out or something, but the line moved fairly quickly. I ordered a kid size banana ice cream with hot fudge. The secret to getting the kid size is to order only one flavor with one topping. They won't give you a kid size of the Creations combos.... So, the night ended after Phillip, Claire, and I had a drink at Krayons. Sadly, there was no kareoke going on, but there was a whole table of drunk people to keep us entertained. Two guys got out of their chairs and danced on top of them.
Today has been very mello. I slept in. Studied and completed my homework, and now I'm just catching up on blogs and planning a trip to Las Vegas. YEA! f - u - n!!! Who needs to look for a job when there is fun to be had in Vegas in a couple of weeks???
Lunch with the grandparents was great. I got to drive their car down to Fremont to meet up with Katie. Their car is so high tech! It started to beep at me b/ I had left the blinker on for longer than it desired, it resets the driver's seat to it's favorite preset (for Papa) whenever you leave the car (so I had to reset the seat everytime I got in), and if you leave the keys in the ignition, the car will automatically lock itself after a few seconds. Anyway, we had lunch at Claim Jumpers. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their lunches. We shall have to go back there sometime soon to get other tastey items.
The A's game with Luke sucked. Far from boring (we had quite a group of people behind us), but hardly entertaining. The A's just couldn't get their act together. Any time anything happened that was a thing to cheer about, we already had 2 outs. When Luke and I got home (FAIRLY early!!) we watched Saved before heading off to bed. I wouldn't call it a dark comedy, but defintiely a whitty one. Very sharp.
Saturday, Luke helped Mom with hooking up her computers. SHe now has internet access and the ability to do the bookkepping for the office. Besides errands to do that task, Luke and I didn't have time to do anything else. He was eager to get back to the city, so I dropped him off at BART shortly before I went to get Claire for dinner. We met Phillip and Hernani at an Indian restaurant in Dublin. Dad likes going there for lunch (esp when they used to have a lunch buffet), and it turned out to be a good recommendation. After a meal we all enjoyed, we headed to Cold Stone for dessert. It was packed in there! A movie must have just let out or something, but the line moved fairly quickly. I ordered a kid size banana ice cream with hot fudge. The secret to getting the kid size is to order only one flavor with one topping. They won't give you a kid size of the Creations combos.... So, the night ended after Phillip, Claire, and I had a drink at Krayons. Sadly, there was no kareoke going on, but there was a whole table of drunk people to keep us entertained. Two guys got out of their chairs and danced on top of them.
Today has been very mello. I slept in. Studied and completed my homework, and now I'm just catching up on blogs and planning a trip to Las Vegas. YEA! f - u - n!!! Who needs to look for a job when there is fun to be had in Vegas in a couple of weeks???

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home