Seven
I'm taking a break on my job search this morning by reading people's blogs. Not everyone's updated recently, but Sara did. I've been "tagged". This means that I have to list 7 random things about myself.... and I totally agree with Sara's need to stir the sour cream. It's a must!
7 Things About Myself
1) I need to set my alarm clock at least a half hour before i need to get out of bed so I have time to wake up. Oddly, I wake up easiest on the 30 min marks... as in "o'clock" and "thirty".
2) My favorite food varies by my mood. It rotates between 3 types: Italian, Mexican, and Indian.
3) I am a very strict Food Separatist. Few foods are allowed to live in harmony that aren't natural couples.
4) I sometimes wear reading glasses. I use them when my eyes hurt from reading a lot or spending too much time staring at the computer screen. I got them after I started to work in the basement, imaging, at 393.
5) I like to explore new places, people, activities. I will almost always try something once. This excludes, of course, the attempts of my siblings to talk me into getting a tattoo, and to risk my life doing such "adventure" sports as bungee jumping and skydiving.
6) I have a strong attachment to my family despite any drama or stress that may exist.
7) Chocoate can pretty much cure any worry or problem not associated with weight or health. It is also the greatest tool for celebration. In any case, there is rarely a thing as "too much".
Tagged people: Lisa and Luke. Yes! You're the lucky two cuz I know you read this blog regularly!! :>)
7 Things About Myself
1) I need to set my alarm clock at least a half hour before i need to get out of bed so I have time to wake up. Oddly, I wake up easiest on the 30 min marks... as in "o'clock" and "thirty".
2) My favorite food varies by my mood. It rotates between 3 types: Italian, Mexican, and Indian.
3) I am a very strict Food Separatist. Few foods are allowed to live in harmony that aren't natural couples.
4) I sometimes wear reading glasses. I use them when my eyes hurt from reading a lot or spending too much time staring at the computer screen. I got them after I started to work in the basement, imaging, at 393.
5) I like to explore new places, people, activities. I will almost always try something once. This excludes, of course, the attempts of my siblings to talk me into getting a tattoo, and to risk my life doing such "adventure" sports as bungee jumping and skydiving.
6) I have a strong attachment to my family despite any drama or stress that may exist.
7) Chocoate can pretty much cure any worry or problem not associated with weight or health. It is also the greatest tool for celebration. In any case, there is rarely a thing as "too much".
Tagged people: Lisa and Luke. Yes! You're the lucky two cuz I know you read this blog regularly!! :>)

2 Comments:
dude, i agree with so many of your 7!
By
Anonymous, At
6/01/2007 01:37:00 PM
I know. I think that's why we used to get along so well. Any plans to visit CA soon?
By
amy, At
6/01/2007 02:00:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home