The Weekend
It's been busy, and yet, not.
I've done some homework and took a few quizzes.
I did a little laundry and cleaned my room a little bit more.
I have a renewed desire for a grown-up sized bed and wonder about the cost, sizing, and what I'll do with my current bed.
I watched a Twin Peaks episode with Phillip, and I think he's liking the series thus far.
I baked some pumpkin bread and a loaf of banana nut bread. The pumpkin one was from my Festivist gift from Louis, and it turned out pretty good. I haven't tried the banana bread as I put the walnuts inside for the joy of my parents. It was a new, so I hope they like it.
I read and edited my sister's paper for a geology class. It was fun to read something not w/in her major.
I thought about updating my resume, and I hope to actually do some of it tomorrow.
I'm considering adding a text plan to my phone service. Since the rates are increasing, it'll probably be cheaper than paying piece by piece.
There was a lot of family drama with Mom's family. I tried to not get upset by it all.
Mom is out of the hospital for now. They sent her home on Friday night; after only being there a day or so. Basically, she was sent home to get more sick. She's off her antibiotic so the doctors can determine exactly what she has, and their options for treatment. She goes back to Stanford on the 10th for tests. She'll come home, and then go back for surgery to take out the fake knee and to instert a block of medicine. She'll come home and then go back after lots and lots of weeks w/o a knee for tests. If the infection is under control, they'll insert a new knee and she'll be home for recovery. In the end, it's gonna be another long, drawn out process. I hope it goes well.
I've done some homework and took a few quizzes.
I did a little laundry and cleaned my room a little bit more.
I have a renewed desire for a grown-up sized bed and wonder about the cost, sizing, and what I'll do with my current bed.
I watched a Twin Peaks episode with Phillip, and I think he's liking the series thus far.
I baked some pumpkin bread and a loaf of banana nut bread. The pumpkin one was from my Festivist gift from Louis, and it turned out pretty good. I haven't tried the banana bread as I put the walnuts inside for the joy of my parents. It was a new, so I hope they like it.
I read and edited my sister's paper for a geology class. It was fun to read something not w/in her major.
I thought about updating my resume, and I hope to actually do some of it tomorrow.
I'm considering adding a text plan to my phone service. Since the rates are increasing, it'll probably be cheaper than paying piece by piece.
There was a lot of family drama with Mom's family. I tried to not get upset by it all.
Mom is out of the hospital for now. They sent her home on Friday night; after only being there a day or so. Basically, she was sent home to get more sick. She's off her antibiotic so the doctors can determine exactly what she has, and their options for treatment. She goes back to Stanford on the 10th for tests. She'll come home, and then go back for surgery to take out the fake knee and to instert a block of medicine. She'll come home and then go back after lots and lots of weeks w/o a knee for tests. If the infection is under control, they'll insert a new knee and she'll be home for recovery. In the end, it's gonna be another long, drawn out process. I hope it goes well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home