Headache!
Washington Manor MIDDLE School is practicing their graduation ceremony on the front lawn. It's annoying beyond belief. I thought it'd end at some point, but it's been going on for over an hour. Bad music, person-in-charge on a power-trip, and the base drum (and the loud vibrations in my room caused by it) is giving me a headache.
"we don't have time to practice the procession today, but tomorrow...."
"this has to be better"
"keep standing, look forward, no talking, keep moving... "
No one is dressed up. I see sunhats.
But, why the front lawn? Why not in the cafeteria where all graduations have been held? I can understand the back field not being used b/of construction, but this is the first time they've done this EVER. I'm not liking it. I need to leave for a few hours and not work on the computer as I planned to do today.
GRRRR!
"ladies and gentlemen, when we get down there, we'll be going to 4th period. 4th period."
oooh. Maybe I don't have to abandon my plans for today? I'll definitely be out of the house tomorrow morning, though.
"we don't have time to practice the procession today, but tomorrow...."
"this has to be better"
"keep standing, look forward, no talking, keep moving... "
No one is dressed up. I see sunhats.
But, why the front lawn? Why not in the cafeteria where all graduations have been held? I can understand the back field not being used b/of construction, but this is the first time they've done this EVER. I'm not liking it. I need to leave for a few hours and not work on the computer as I planned to do today.
GRRRR!
"ladies and gentlemen, when we get down there, we'll be going to 4th period. 4th period."
oooh. Maybe I don't have to abandon my plans for today? I'll definitely be out of the house tomorrow morning, though.

2 Comments:
that made me laugh. hope your head is better by now. how annoying!
By
carolyn, At
6/08/2009 10:22:00 PM
thanks. see my newer post. i don't understand the purpose of it all. what's wrong with the music room or cafeteria?
By
amy, At
6/11/2009 11:20:00 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home