Life in the Golden State

Monday, October 24, 2005

"In Her Shoes"

Saw this movie yesterday. I'd call it a good movie. Not a huge, stupid chick-flick as it seems to be advertized. Not light-hearted. It's a solid, heavier drama than expected. I enjoyed the movie. It was worth paying full price at the non-matinee theater. I got a kid pack at the concession stand. They don't butter your popcorn for you. You get to do it by yourself now. Not bad, but you can't lightly layer the butter as I prefer... about 1/2 way through the bag, it's waaaay too salty to eat. I did enjoy how I got a full size bag of candy, though. It was a regular sized bag of M&Ms. :>) :>)

Today is pretty cold. It's still raining. I watched an episode of ST:TNG earlier today. It inspired me to choose the Earl Grey tea to replace the lemon & honey green tea I didn't like. Not bad. It tastes like tea. Thank you Captain Jean-Luc Picard for the suggestion. Of course, it is probably the cause of me being a Chatty Cathy when Lisa called earlier, but I'm sure she didn't mind. Right, Lisa?? :>) I didn't realize I was talking so much until we got off the phone and I saw the time counter....

I've noticed that I'm pretty addicted to these maple cookies I bought this weekend. I was at TJ Max looking for a red (that's Target red) sweater to wear for work (cuz another "uniform" option is to wear red over a white shirt) and I found these cookies instead. They're all natural and free of hydrogenated crap. Very hard, but very sweet and tastey. Luke won't like them if he tries one. The serving suggestions on the box say they're good for a snack, party, or go well with tea. They definitely go well with the tea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home