Life in the Golden State

Thursday, March 23, 2006

almost a month

It's been forever since I've blogged. Sorry, people. I've been busy, and I'm still busy. Things that have happened this past month:

1) Saw Cirque Du Soliel with the family down in San Jose. My favorite show thus far. All the others have been waaaay too artsy and boring for me. This one was entertaining and seemed to actually have some sort of a story to kinda follow. Mom didn't enjoy it, though, cuz her foot was hurting.

2) Went to the movies and have seen movies. A few that come to mind are "The Constant Gardener", "Star Wars: Episode III", "Failure to Launch", and the tail end of "Walk the Line". Saw "Rent" one night at Jen's apartment in Palo Alto, but I seriously don't know if that was this month or in February.

3) Mom's been in and out of the hospital. By the time I got home in January, she was out. In Feb, she went back in b/of an infection in her foot. She got out. Then, last weekend she went back into the hospital b/of another infection in her foot (or the same one, I'm not sure). She's due to be there until next week sometime.

4) Lots of work. We're behind for lots of reasons. Margie and I are doing our best as I take work back and forth between the hospital and the office and she deals with most the phone calls and whining clients.

5) Big one. My license plates were stolen off my car!! Yep. It's in NH still. Luke was using it b/ his was being worked on. He got his car back and put mine in the parking garage down the street. He left it there b/ he was going to use it when his mom arrived at the end of the week (so she could have his car) and, after a week of not being moved or looked at, my plates were gone. The discovery was made by his co-worker. I made a police report and was told that the undercover cops made an arrest. Appearently, a lot of license plates were taken recently. I won't get them back any time soon if they caught the guy b/ they'd be evidence. If he doesn't have them, then they could have been taken for souvineers. In any case, I've mailed the new ones to Luke with both "certified mail" and a return receipt. He'll have to go sign for them at the post office, but I'll be sure he gets them.

6) Birthdays! A huge month for birthdays. Happy Birthday to:
7th - Norma
10th - Krishneel
14th - Andrea
20th - Grandma Nancy
26th - Faolan (4th b-day)
28th - Gabriel (1st b-day!)
30th - Uncle Greg
and, just for good measure, I'll do April's birthdays too:
3rd - Kieran (2nd b-day)
15th - Dan
My, the kiddies are growing up fast, huh? :>)

Well, I think that's the bulk of it. I'll try to blog more. Have a good day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home