This Week, Last Week, and The One Before
The last couple of weeks have been OK. I got to see Carolyn on a Friday. It was much overdue as we exchanged gifts (Christmas, my birthday, and her Hawaii trip) and got caught up. She's been busy! I think her mosaic class sounds like fun. The Saturday that followed, I went down to San Jose for Mylinh's birthday dinner and to see a comedy show with my sister. The group was entertaining, but the audience was lacking. I enjoyed the show, but I can't remember who we saw. Phillip? KT?
Ummmm, what else?
I took a typing test so I can have certification for job applications. I'm at 55 wpm. Not bad, but I know it'll get better after my typing class. It'll start in another week. I've applied to more jobs. I did four loooong applications last week. Two to the City of Pinole, one to the City of Concord, and one to the Chabot-Las Positas Community College District. I have one application I wanna complete with Dreyer's Ice Cream, and, speaking of food, NO, I haven't heard back from the Coke people yet.
And, in order to improve my desireability, I've decided to complete the AS reqs for an Administrative Assistant at Chabot. Since I have a BA, it's only a class or two more than working on a Certificate of Completion.
Last weekend was relaxing. I had nothing planned, but it turned out nicely. I spent the entire day with Phillip on Saturday as he helped me with my shredding duties after lunch. He loved using the machine and everyone in the office gotta kick out of it - we all just see it as an old piece of annoyance that needs to last thru this summer. On Sunday, I went down to The Tias' house with Phillip for an inpromptu dinner for Igo's birthday. As always, it was good food and good company.
This week, not much happened. I had to be at work every day to pick up Anna from school. Today I intend to apply to a few jobs, spend a few hours at work, and then meet up with Phillip and Dayni to travel down to the south bay for Mylinh's second birthday dinner.... Have a good day, everyone!
Oh, and Luke? I've added your travel blog to my list. Please let me know if you want me to take it off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home