Double Booked!
As some of you know, I'm excited to finally be testing for a couple of jobs. I have two tests next week for two different city positions.
I was just checking my email, and I got intvited to test/interview next week for a third job. YEA! I then checked the date, and I see that I can't attend. BOOO!
Why does everything have to happen on the same day? I'll call tomorrow to see if there is another testing day available. Probably not; it's how they weed out applicants.
I'm keeping my first calendared appointment as this new invite is for a job with an undetermined amount of work (it'll be either full or part time) in Los Altos and the first appointment is for full time in Hayward.
I was just checking my email, and I got intvited to test/interview next week for a third job. YEA! I then checked the date, and I see that I can't attend. BOOO!
Why does everything have to happen on the same day? I'll call tomorrow to see if there is another testing day available. Probably not; it's how they weed out applicants.
I'm keeping my first calendared appointment as this new invite is for a job with an undetermined amount of work (it'll be either full or part time) in Los Altos and the first appointment is for full time in Hayward.

2 Comments:
Yay! Good luck! :)
By
carolyn, At
6/29/2008 08:13:00 PM
Thank you, Carolyn. The tests went well. I feel like I'll be getting responses for further testing and interviews from these locations!!
By
amy, At
7/03/2008 11:56:00 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home