Lisa's Questions
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago was 1998, and I was 20.... I hung out with Sara a lot as we carpooled to school (1st to Chabot then to Cal State Hayward). We loved movies and tried to keep a workout routine going by using that circuit training program at Chabot. I worked at OSH in San Lorenzo as a cashier while being trained as a Customer Service Manager. Out of all the people that read my blog, I think I only knew Carolyn and Sara. I met all of the SLHS folks the following year, which was the summer I transferred to Humboldt State.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Not much. I've already gone to breakfast and watched KT's car get cleaned. It's a slow day.
a. apply for more jobs
b. apply for part-time jobs
c. figure something out for dinner, buy ingredients, make it
d. help Mom with stuff when she returns from the doctor
e. apply for jobs
3) Snacks I enjoy:
dried fruit, popcorn, chocolate candies, chips, unsalted peanuts, peanut butter w/ celery, bowl of Cherrios (w/ or w/o non-fat milk)
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
TRAVEL!!! pay for people to be able to travel with me, buy a house in a nice area while the prices are in my favor, save for and invest in my retirement, pay off my parents' house (if they still owe money), create a fast-food chain with healthy meals and snacks (like a cup full of carrot sticks!) that uses all-recycleable packaging, buy a new-fangled electric or hybrid car
5) Places I have lived:
San Leandro, CA (many times)
Arcata, CA
Nashua, NH
6) Jobs I have had:
Not in any order: envelope sealer, stamper, or labeler for Grandma's office for all the yearly newsletters; Cashier (multiple times), Office Intern; Administrative Assistant (multiple times); Concessions Stand and/or Box Office worker; Customer Service Manager; Data Entry Clerk
Ten years ago was 1998, and I was 20.... I hung out with Sara a lot as we carpooled to school (1st to Chabot then to Cal State Hayward). We loved movies and tried to keep a workout routine going by using that circuit training program at Chabot. I worked at OSH in San Lorenzo as a cashier while being trained as a Customer Service Manager. Out of all the people that read my blog, I think I only knew Carolyn and Sara. I met all of the SLHS folks the following year, which was the summer I transferred to Humboldt State.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Not much. I've already gone to breakfast and watched KT's car get cleaned. It's a slow day.
a. apply for more jobs
b. apply for part-time jobs
c. figure something out for dinner, buy ingredients, make it
d. help Mom with stuff when she returns from the doctor
e. apply for jobs
3) Snacks I enjoy:
dried fruit, popcorn, chocolate candies, chips, unsalted peanuts, peanut butter w/ celery, bowl of Cherrios (w/ or w/o non-fat milk)
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
TRAVEL!!! pay for people to be able to travel with me, buy a house in a nice area while the prices are in my favor, save for and invest in my retirement, pay off my parents' house (if they still owe money), create a fast-food chain with healthy meals and snacks (like a cup full of carrot sticks!) that uses all-recycleable packaging, buy a new-fangled electric or hybrid car
5) Places I have lived:
San Leandro, CA (many times)
Arcata, CA
Nashua, NH
6) Jobs I have had:
Not in any order: envelope sealer, stamper, or labeler for Grandma's office for all the yearly newsletters; Cashier (multiple times), Office Intern; Administrative Assistant (multiple times); Concessions Stand and/or Box Office worker; Customer Service Manager; Data Entry Clerk

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home