Retirement
I know I'm a loooong way off from retirement, but being a planner, it's actually not that far.
Hey! Look how quickly those last 30 years went!
So, yesterday, we had a lot of Maloons together to celebrate Father's Day. I was sitting with Papa and Uncle Steve, and they were discussing retirement (Uncle Steve is gettin' close).... The quote of the evening:
"I retired at 55. I've been retired longer than I've worked!", said Papa. Papa is turning 92 this year.... I should really check out those Post Office jobs, huh? Would the retirement package still be as good?
Oh, and one more thing:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE!
:>) I didn't send a gift this year, but I've been leaving him messages wherever I've been. :>)
Hey! Look how quickly those last 30 years went!
So, yesterday, we had a lot of Maloons together to celebrate Father's Day. I was sitting with Papa and Uncle Steve, and they were discussing retirement (Uncle Steve is gettin' close).... The quote of the evening:
"I retired at 55. I've been retired longer than I've worked!", said Papa. Papa is turning 92 this year.... I should really check out those Post Office jobs, huh? Would the retirement package still be as good?
Oh, and one more thing:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LUKE!
:>) I didn't send a gift this year, but I've been leaving him messages wherever I've been. :>)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home