Life in the Golden State

Friday, July 18, 2008

No Kisses

I had dinner with an old friend last night and got caught up on all the gossip. There is something that she told me that I'm still pondering about....

A mutual friend from high school got married within the last couple of years. No worries, right? Well, the details go further. Sometime after high school, this girl "found God" and became extremely religious. Again, not to uncommon... Then, the next thing I hear is that this girl got married to a guy w/o ever even kissing him! That, my friends, shocked me.

It's not too uncommon for there to be no sex, but holdin' off on the kisses??? All you've got left is holding hands and hugs. While the power of the hug is undeniable (it's warm, comforting, close), this couple shared their first kiss with a croud of people at a church, after they were pronounced man-and-wife.

It amazes me.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home