TV is BACK!!
It's my favorite time in the TV-year.
On Wednesday of last week (that's 1/21/09), it was the premire of Lost.
We (Phillip and I) watched three whole hours of Lost. First it was a summary of the first four seasons that's not so much a summary now, but important clips to get the fan to remember some details. There is no hope for a new fan this season, people. You've gotta watch the rest of the series first!! Anyway, after that was two episodes (aka two hours) that acted like the season premire. It's such an awesome show. Phillip's all caught up and is super excited about this season. I hope that work doesn't overshadow the importance that is TV again. I NEED to have Phillip to talk to! Lost is confusing and has gone into the world of "what time is it now?" as you get things that are present day, past, and future all mixed into a few minutes. Luke, I'd say the same about you, but you haven't been a too current of a Lost-buddy either. hmmmm. Anyone else out there watch the show? I've discovered that we have On-Demand with our cable. This means that I have access to any show I'll be missing due to work. While I'll only be a few minutes late, it's not worth it. This show has become very Seinfeld-esque. You have to watch the episode from the beginning to understand it.
Tonight, it was the premire of The Closer. Very good as well. I'm a little disappointed that it didn't open with more action in regards to Sanchez' bullets to the stomach and lungs that occured in the finale last season. It's OK, as I don't like the blood, but I feel I missed out on some fireworks, if you will, when all you see is that it's a couple of months later and he's almost back to work after a lot of sugeries. Ms. Brenda Lee Johnson is in the midst of planning her wedding while investigating a "suicide" (aka MURDER). Good episode and I look forward to the rest of the season!!! :>)
Oh, happy-TV-time has finally arrived! I have arranged to get Mondays off work so that I can (unofficially) watch The Closer and, offically (possibly), take a cake decorating class. The class is currently full, but I'm on the wait list. It's pricy, but I get six classes and a certificate from the head decorator that works at Merritt Bakery. Not bad.
On Wednesday of last week (that's 1/21/09), it was the premire of Lost.
We (Phillip and I) watched three whole hours of Lost. First it was a summary of the first four seasons that's not so much a summary now, but important clips to get the fan to remember some details. There is no hope for a new fan this season, people. You've gotta watch the rest of the series first!! Anyway, after that was two episodes (aka two hours) that acted like the season premire. It's such an awesome show. Phillip's all caught up and is super excited about this season. I hope that work doesn't overshadow the importance that is TV again. I NEED to have Phillip to talk to! Lost is confusing and has gone into the world of "what time is it now?" as you get things that are present day, past, and future all mixed into a few minutes. Luke, I'd say the same about you, but you haven't been a too current of a Lost-buddy either. hmmmm. Anyone else out there watch the show? I've discovered that we have On-Demand with our cable. This means that I have access to any show I'll be missing due to work. While I'll only be a few minutes late, it's not worth it. This show has become very Seinfeld-esque. You have to watch the episode from the beginning to understand it.
Tonight, it was the premire of The Closer. Very good as well. I'm a little disappointed that it didn't open with more action in regards to Sanchez' bullets to the stomach and lungs that occured in the finale last season. It's OK, as I don't like the blood, but I feel I missed out on some fireworks, if you will, when all you see is that it's a couple of months later and he's almost back to work after a lot of sugeries. Ms. Brenda Lee Johnson is in the midst of planning her wedding while investigating a "suicide" (aka MURDER). Good episode and I look forward to the rest of the season!!! :>)
Oh, happy-TV-time has finally arrived! I have arranged to get Mondays off work so that I can (unofficially) watch The Closer and, offically (possibly), take a cake decorating class. The class is currently full, but I'm on the wait list. It's pricy, but I get six classes and a certificate from the head decorator that works at Merritt Bakery. Not bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home