Life in the Golden State

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blogging Newness

The blog needed some changes.

I've updated the look, took off some links of people who don't update, and changed some things on the profile... Phillip, you were spared as you have a special status as my boyfriend. Update! Update! :>)

Who knows how I can change the archive listings? I'd like to just have the past years to just be narrowed down to: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008. I wanna reduce the clutter.

3 Comments:

  • I like the new look. I think you have to go into settings or preferences to change the archives

    By Blogger carolyn, At 2/20/2009 04:01:00 PM  

  • Love the new look! Yeah, what's up with Phillip not blogging anymore?

    By Blogger yellowrose15, At 2/21/2009 10:49:00 PM  

  • I'll check the settings when I've got more time. Thanks for the tip, Carolyn.

    As for Phillip not updating anymore? I dunno. I think the blog has run it's course and he's tired of it. He says he doesn't read blogs anymore, but that was a while ago....

    By Blogger amy, At 2/23/2009 02:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home