Security
With everyone so concerned with security, I'm hesitant about telling y'all what happened yesterday. I know it's online and not all that private.... Most of my faithful readers have their blogs set to private so that they can't be searched, and a few have set up a password thing to read them, but others have no such concerns. Normally, I wouldn't care b/ my life is hardly of interest and I rarely speak bad of anyone. But, with all my venting about work to you, my friends, a part of me is concerned that my thoughts could be used against me somehow at work...
Therefore, all I want to say is that I had an AWFUL day at work yesterday. It was so bad that I was barely there for 10 minutes of my 8 hour shift. I'm gonna see what happens today.
Therefore, all I want to say is that I had an AWFUL day at work yesterday. It was so bad that I was barely there for 10 minutes of my 8 hour shift. I'm gonna see what happens today.

2 Comments:
dude, what the heck happened?!
email/call me!
dk
By
Anonymous, At
8/20/2009 01:35:00 PM
email
By
Kathryn, At
8/20/2009 07:02:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home