P-A-R-T-Y!
This weekend was full of parties.
Party #1
Date & Time: Friday, 9/11, 630pm
For: me
Attended by: me, Phillip, Carolyn, Jen R, Joe, Jen H, Louis, Claire, Dayni, Danny
Hosted by: Carolyn
Location: Elephant Bar at Southland Mall
The dinner was great. I had waaay too much yummy food and was able to get caught up (a little) with friends. After dinner, we went to kareoke. I tried to sing a few songs, but the machine and mic did not like me. I wanted to stay out longer with friends, but I was too tired.
Party #2
Date & Time: Saturday, 9/12, 1pm-ish
For: Aeryn
Attended by: Maloons, Otts, and Tracy's family and friends
Hosted by: Tracy's Aunt Lynn
Location: Antioch
The party was mostly about kids having fun and adults socializing. Miss Aeryn turned 1 and had her "1st cupcake". The other two nieces were having a ball with their cousin and a couple other kids in one of those jumphouses. It was a nice afternoon. For some pictures, check out the Facebook page cuz I don't want to deal with reformatting the Blogger page.
Party #3
Date & Time: Saturday, 9/12, 7pm
For: Shirley
Attended by: me, Phillip, Dayni, Danny, Shirley, Dave, other friends
Hosted by: Dave
Location: Maggiano's in San Jose
The party was an over-eating affair of goodness for Shirley's birthday. We had a lot of good food based on Dayni's recommendation (including the fried zucchini!!) and Shirley's desire (chicken marsala was to die for. mmmm. rich, saucy, and tender, juicy chicken. *drool*). I listened and chatted mostly with the half of the table to my left while Phillip mostly hear and participated with the group to his right. We finnished dinner around 10-1030pm and it was a three hour meal. Stuffed, we all headed home.
Party #1
Date & Time: Friday, 9/11, 630pm
For: me
Attended by: me, Phillip, Carolyn, Jen R, Joe, Jen H, Louis, Claire, Dayni, Danny
Hosted by: Carolyn
Location: Elephant Bar at Southland Mall
The dinner was great. I had waaay too much yummy food and was able to get caught up (a little) with friends. After dinner, we went to kareoke. I tried to sing a few songs, but the machine and mic did not like me. I wanted to stay out longer with friends, but I was too tired.
Party #2
Date & Time: Saturday, 9/12, 1pm-ish
For: Aeryn
Attended by: Maloons, Otts, and Tracy's family and friends
Hosted by: Tracy's Aunt Lynn
Location: Antioch
The party was mostly about kids having fun and adults socializing. Miss Aeryn turned 1 and had her "1st cupcake". The other two nieces were having a ball with their cousin and a couple other kids in one of those jumphouses. It was a nice afternoon. For some pictures, check out the Facebook page cuz I don't want to deal with reformatting the Blogger page.
Party #3
Date & Time: Saturday, 9/12, 7pm
For: Shirley
Attended by: me, Phillip, Dayni, Danny, Shirley, Dave, other friends
Hosted by: Dave
Location: Maggiano's in San Jose
The party was an over-eating affair of goodness for Shirley's birthday. We had a lot of good food based on Dayni's recommendation (including the fried zucchini!!) and Shirley's desire (chicken marsala was to die for. mmmm. rich, saucy, and tender, juicy chicken. *drool*). I listened and chatted mostly with the half of the table to my left while Phillip mostly hear and participated with the group to his right. We finnished dinner around 10-1030pm and it was a three hour meal. Stuffed, we all headed home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home