Life in the Golden State

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Puppydog & Turkey Day

George is doing much better. He's up and about, eating, and taking his anti-biotics. The hardest part is not letting him go outside to sunbathe and play. He's not allowed to go outside until after he sees the doctor for a follow up appointment and get the staples taken out.

THis past Monday, I started the advanced cake class w/o Phillip. I got a new kit full of goodies and a ton of questions about where Phillip was and why wasn't he taking the class. (He's always a croud-pleaser!) Last week we practiced string work, this week, we get to learn about fondant. WIth my surplus layer of cake, I'll either keep it for Thanksgiving dessert, or I'll take it to work. We'll see what I feel like doing laster on today.

I'm looking forward to Turkey Day. Love the turkey. I'm trying a new turkey recipe this year. Also, it'll be interesting to see how the day works out as I'll be eating all day in celebration with both my family and Phillip's family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home