Cranky
I have no idea why, but I woke up at 630am today. Why? I didn't set my alarm and I intended to sleep until 8am. (I know that's not late for many of you, but that's "sleeping in" for me. If I'm sick, I may stay asleep until 9am.)
I go downstairs to eat, and Mom's awake and say, "oooh, look at you!"
urgh.
"Where are you going?" she asks.
I soooo don't want to deal with this. Her first reaction sounds like I'm dressed for the prom, and all I'm wearing is a long-sleeve shirt, kakhis, and slippers. I don't want the attention. Then, b/ I'm up early, she wants to know what great, fantastic thing I'm about to do.
I say, "Nowhere yet."
"What?" (It feels like she can't ever hear me talk anymore.)
"NOWHERE YET. I HAVE A POTLUCK LATER." She then gets huffy with me and mumbles to herself that all she did was ask, blah, blah, blah....
*sigh* Life at home.
I think that after I go to the store for cake supplies, and veggies for today's pot luck, that I'll head back to bed and try to nap. I'm tired. My head feels foggy. Why can't I sleep-in like a normal person?
I go downstairs to eat, and Mom's awake and say, "oooh, look at you!"
urgh.
"Where are you going?" she asks.
I soooo don't want to deal with this. Her first reaction sounds like I'm dressed for the prom, and all I'm wearing is a long-sleeve shirt, kakhis, and slippers. I don't want the attention. Then, b/ I'm up early, she wants to know what great, fantastic thing I'm about to do.
I say, "Nowhere yet."
"What?" (It feels like she can't ever hear me talk anymore.)
"NOWHERE YET. I HAVE A POTLUCK LATER." She then gets huffy with me and mumbles to herself that all she did was ask, blah, blah, blah....
*sigh* Life at home.
I think that after I go to the store for cake supplies, and veggies for today's pot luck, that I'll head back to bed and try to nap. I'm tired. My head feels foggy. Why can't I sleep-in like a normal person?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home