Blindfolded
Today was Brendan's birthday at work. Noemi got bagels from Panera and we all were in heaven. Who needs birthday cake at 8am? I wanna try the jalapeno/cheddar bagel the next time I go for breakfast. It appears that the jalapenos and cheese are dispersed throughout the bagel, not just on top. :>)
This afternoon, I hear Brendan talking with Noemi and Dolores. I'm semi-involved in the conversations as I was passing back and forth through their talking area. The ladies were asking what his plans were for tonight. Well, it's a surprise, he says. Dolores asks if his girls are going to blindfold him so that the restaurant is a surprise. He said, "probably not, but I hope that Christina blindfolds me later after the girls are in bed." We all laugh. You didn't hear those things when Brendan's position was held by a woman. It's definitely different.
This afternoon, I hear Brendan talking with Noemi and Dolores. I'm semi-involved in the conversations as I was passing back and forth through their talking area. The ladies were asking what his plans were for tonight. Well, it's a surprise, he says. Dolores asks if his girls are going to blindfold him so that the restaurant is a surprise. He said, "probably not, but I hope that Christina blindfolds me later after the girls are in bed." We all laugh. You didn't hear those things when Brendan's position was held by a woman. It's definitely different.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home