Huntington Lake, CA
June 25-27, 2010
Phillip and I went camping with The Tias. Some pictures to share:
#1 - Chicken Satay w/ Peanut Sauce, cucumber salad, [Korean] salad (I can't remember the name). I brought the chicken and sauce. Debbie put together the salads as Phillip BBQ'd the many pounds of chicken we brought.
#2 - Snow still on the ground! It was chilly the entire time in the valley and at the campsite. We went up to the road a little to collect snow for the coolers and to collect more firewood. Phillip took this as an opportunity to pelt me with snowballs. I hid behind my expensive camera to avoid being attacked any further.
#3 - There was a regatta. I loved watching the sail boats. It's too bad that I don't talk to Antonio. I'd love to go sailing again.
#4 - On Saturday, Tia Otilia and Grandpa came up for the day. Grandpa enjoyed the forest and loved to help cut up kindling for our firewood. Tia loved to take pictures. I can't imagine how many she has to go thru upon her arrival back home!! She's a really good photographer, though, and that's how it's done. You take a ton and then find the best one.
#5 - Tia Luisa and Debbie are showing off their chair's great, new feature. It assists in leg-crossing with ease. Velcro just loves being in her own chair nearby. She wasn't too frisky while camping. Maybe the low oxygen had an effect on her too? Or, the hard, rocky ground hurt her feet? Or, maybe, she's just finally starting to show her age. She was still on high alert, though, to let us know when there were any children around our campsite. :>)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home