Will I Make It??
Will I make it to a year at my current job?
There are some days when that question runs through my head all day. It wasn't like the day was all that bad, but it felt like it. It was one of those days when I feel like I've learned nothing during my time there, like I just can't do anything right. EVERYTHING that went to Dolores to review was sent back to me for corrections, some of it multiple times. It's so frustrating to tell someone that you don't understand what they want or why, to do it, and then have to re-do it. There were so many moments today when I felt like rolling my eyes and say, "Then why didn't you say that BEFORE??"
*sigh*
I'm looking forward to Friday. I know I keep saying it, but I am. It'll be so nice to be disconnected from the world for a few days. I know the trip isn't long enough, but it'll be a break.
There are some days when that question runs through my head all day. It wasn't like the day was all that bad, but it felt like it. It was one of those days when I feel like I've learned nothing during my time there, like I just can't do anything right. EVERYTHING that went to Dolores to review was sent back to me for corrections, some of it multiple times. It's so frustrating to tell someone that you don't understand what they want or why, to do it, and then have to re-do it. There were so many moments today when I felt like rolling my eyes and say, "Then why didn't you say that BEFORE??"
*sigh*
I'm looking forward to Friday. I know I keep saying it, but I am. It'll be so nice to be disconnected from the world for a few days. I know the trip isn't long enough, but it'll be a break.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home