Life in the Golden State

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Full Social Calendar

The next week will be a full social calendar for me. Hectic, but I'm looking forward to a lot of fun: dinners, shopping, Father's Day BBQ, A's game, and a camping trip. It's too bad that I double-booked myself for this coming weekend, b/ I wanted to go to Pride in SF, specifically the parade and such on Sunday, this year. Oh well, next year. Besides, I've got enough goin' on. As Gma Barbara says about her calendar, "when it rains it pours". Mine works the same way...

Welcome back, Eric, to the blogging world. Between you, Jen H, Kean, and Tiger Cub, there will be many interesting things to read. Thank you all for updating regularly. :>) I shall make a better effort of it all.

Today I received an "everyone email" at work. I submitted my name into a drawing to win discount tickets for the Alameda County Fair. It's the 23rd thru July 11th this year. On top of that, we also received some discount ticket coupons for Six Flags Marine World (or whatever it's called now). I think I'll pass the coupons on to Dad so that he can take the grandchildren. Miss Faolan and Kieran are old enough to enjoy a lot of the park now.

Speaking of Miss Faolan, she broke her arm this week!! Rumor has it that it happened after a fall off the scooter in the front yard. I hope she heals quickly. I have no idea the pain involved in breaking a bone, but I do know that it's broken in a similar place as Dad's was, and his range of motion was never again perfect.

Well, I'm off to bed. I just wanted to write something as I've been reading blogs tonight. I'm perfectly tired and my eyes are sooo droopy. :>)

P.S. Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary to everyone! Starting the 19th today/tomorrow, there are two anniversaries and three birthdays on my calendar.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home