This Weekend
I'm looking foward to this weekend. We've got Dayni's baby shower, and a visit with The Tias.
It was going to be super-special because my parents were supposed to leave town (YES! house to myself!!), but they're still here. My parents aren't leaving town anymore. Big let down. I guess that my dad will just go to his conference via airplane and I won't get any much-needed alone time.
Phillip and I were making decorations for the baby shower cupcakes all week. I'll post pictures after the event. Considering that neither of us has picked up a pastry bag in months, I must say they look pretty awesome. :>) Many thanks go to the Toste family for giving up their dining room table all week to little dots of frosting that had to cure.
It was going to be super-special because my parents were supposed to leave town (YES! house to myself!!), but they're still here. My parents aren't leaving town anymore. Big let down. I guess that my dad will just go to his conference via airplane and I won't get any much-needed alone time.
Phillip and I were making decorations for the baby shower cupcakes all week. I'll post pictures after the event. Considering that neither of us has picked up a pastry bag in months, I must say they look pretty awesome. :>) Many thanks go to the Toste family for giving up their dining room table all week to little dots of frosting that had to cure.

1 Comments:
!!!!!!!!!!!!
dk
By
Anonymous, At
9/04/2010 03:58:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home