busted.
This afternoon, I got a call from Dad. We talked for quite a while. So much so that I had circled the bottom of JC Penney's Home Store a few times. I spent the rest of the conversation upstairs in a nice, ulta-suade recliner. A few employees past and we smiled at each other. At the end of talking with Dad (a whole 41:09 min) I headed downstairs. I met three employees who asked if I like the chair I was testing out. I smiled and said, "yes". One of the ladies said that the next time I get another phone call to come to the other side of the asile and try one of her couches. I smiled again and explained that it was my Dad I was talking to and that we hadn't spoken for a couple of weeks. The three of them laughed and said they understoood...
Since I've left home, Dad has (finally!) fixed the floor of the upstairs bathroom so the bathtub doesn't fall into the garage. The last I heard, he had also painted the bathroom a burnt orange. Appearently, it has also been a sandy-yellow and brick red, and a peachy-orange. It's so hard to paint that bathroom b/of the rose/clay colored tile. The yellows look good with the cabinets in the sink area, but looks awful in the toilet/bathtub area. The pinks look good in the bathtub area, but not out by the sinks. Thus, the undecided paint colors. Anyone have any suggestions for Dad?
Since I've left home, Dad has (finally!) fixed the floor of the upstairs bathroom so the bathtub doesn't fall into the garage. The last I heard, he had also painted the bathroom a burnt orange. Appearently, it has also been a sandy-yellow and brick red, and a peachy-orange. It's so hard to paint that bathroom b/of the rose/clay colored tile. The yellows look good with the cabinets in the sink area, but looks awful in the toilet/bathtub area. The pinks look good in the bathtub area, but not out by the sinks. Thus, the undecided paint colors. Anyone have any suggestions for Dad?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home