Getting Caught Up.
It's tiring.
I haven't checked email in a week, and I actually had some. I things I hadn't replied to and then quite a bit to read. I didn't feel like replying to all that came in. I'll get to it tomorrow or the next day.
My next online chore was to get caught up on blogs. To my surprise, I was very lost. When did I stop reading other people's blogs??? Been a while. My last entry was on 3/30 and I didn't have the time to check out what other people've been up to. An overdue Congratulations! to Shirley needs to be said. She's now a certified nurse practitioner, folks.
As for me, tax season is officially over. A felt a huge need to celebrate last night after I left work. Sadly, it was 1030pm. I had me some leftover birthday cake from Dan's b-day (we recognized it on Sunday) and watched 2 episodes of Sex and the City. Therefore, I'm happy to report that I have no work for the rest of the week. I can get caught up on sleep, chores, errands, blogs, friends' lives, email, and hell, anything else that is remotely social. My new work schedule will allow for dinner plans before 9pm and, hopefully, less of a need to leave so many freakin' messages on voicemails!
Other than work, I don't have too much else to report. KT and I have decided on our travel plans. I'll post a schedule after more research, though. No need to advertise un-confirmed plans. I will be flying into NH on May 23rd and Katie will arrive on June 1st. From there, we'll arrive back in CA and the good ol' south and east bays in early July - like, the 8th or the 10th or something..... See, with less time spent at work, I'll be able to think about my move back home. And, it'll be all legal as Luke's uncle was able to finally get my new license plates on my car. yea!! I look forward to driving my own car again. I can guarantee that KT won't get a chance to drive until we're waaaaay out of New England. I may be exaggerating, but I'm thinking that Texas is a good place for her to take over a little bit of the driving. :>) :>)
I haven't checked email in a week, and I actually had some. I things I hadn't replied to and then quite a bit to read. I didn't feel like replying to all that came in. I'll get to it tomorrow or the next day.
My next online chore was to get caught up on blogs. To my surprise, I was very lost. When did I stop reading other people's blogs??? Been a while. My last entry was on 3/30 and I didn't have the time to check out what other people've been up to. An overdue Congratulations! to Shirley needs to be said. She's now a certified nurse practitioner, folks.
As for me, tax season is officially over. A felt a huge need to celebrate last night after I left work. Sadly, it was 1030pm. I had me some leftover birthday cake from Dan's b-day (we recognized it on Sunday) and watched 2 episodes of Sex and the City. Therefore, I'm happy to report that I have no work for the rest of the week. I can get caught up on sleep, chores, errands, blogs, friends' lives, email, and hell, anything else that is remotely social. My new work schedule will allow for dinner plans before 9pm and, hopefully, less of a need to leave so many freakin' messages on voicemails!
Other than work, I don't have too much else to report. KT and I have decided on our travel plans. I'll post a schedule after more research, though. No need to advertise un-confirmed plans. I will be flying into NH on May 23rd and Katie will arrive on June 1st. From there, we'll arrive back in CA and the good ol' south and east bays in early July - like, the 8th or the 10th or something..... See, with less time spent at work, I'll be able to think about my move back home. And, it'll be all legal as Luke's uncle was able to finally get my new license plates on my car. yea!! I look forward to driving my own car again. I can guarantee that KT won't get a chance to drive until we're waaaaay out of New England. I may be exaggerating, but I'm thinking that Texas is a good place for her to take over a little bit of the driving. :>) :>)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home