Life in the Golden State

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Beautiful flowers!!

Since I'm still at home, waiting to go to work, I decided that a special blog was in order. :>) A few minutes ago, a big white van w/o windows pulled up to the house and blocked our driveway. A guy pushed our pathetic-sounding doorbell, and he handed me a vase of flowers.... FOR ME!!! They're a mix of a lot of flowers and I don't know their names. It's bright and colorful and smells good (well, for the moment before my nose got stuffy!). :>) :>) The occasion? Other than my honey being a swell guy, Phillip and I have been together for 3 months. Y'all may laugh at me, but I don't care. My day has just been brightened.

Thank you, again, Phillip!

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Crazy, At 5/12/2006 10:50:00 AM  

  • Niiiiiice. well, this is evident that you two are mushier than us. I'm delighted if Greg puts away dishes.

    By Blogger Crazy, At 5/12/2006 10:51:00 AM  

  • awwww!!! i'm so happy for you guys! dayni filled me in the other day. congrats! must plan to get together. does lunch or dinner work better for you?

    By Blogger shirley, At 5/12/2006 09:26:00 PM  

  • OK, people. My first set of comments in FOREVER, and comment #1 has to delete itself??? What's up with that? bummer. Anyways, thanks for the gushy girlie support! I needed to tell SOMEONE. :>)

    Lisa, I wouldn't say we're mushier, just that we don't have domestic issues b/of the lack of living together thing.

    Shirley, lunch works for Mondays and Fridays, and dinner is good for all days - assuming I have a car. I'm soooo excited that that won't be an issue soon!

    By Blogger amy, At 5/14/2006 03:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home