Life in the Golden State

Monday, August 28, 2006

Tired of Waiting

Why am I always waiting for something or someone? What's up with that? Why must I always do the practical and reasonable thing?

With that said, I'm washing my new bedding and putting it on my bed TONIGHT. No more waiting for the soon-to-be new mattress. I like the bright and somewhat obnoxious color. I need something new. Something that wasn't here the last time I lived at home. So, new bed sheets and comforter. Someday, VERY SOON, I shall purchase a new mattress for my increadibly sore back. The current one has been on that bed since I received the lovely hand-me-down furnature set when I was 12. Time for a change, yes??


On a side note, who got me on what mailing list? I got a flier today for Eden Medical Center's Birthing Center. Why? I can go to their website to admire doctors in my area or call the 1-800 number provided. Prenatal care, newborn care, pre-registration for my upcoming hospital stay.... Yeah, right. I'm sooo not in the right place in my life to have a baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home