Happy Birthday, Everyone!
The last few days have been in preparation for today. THE birthday day. On Friday, I did all my laundry and cleaned the downstairs. On Saturday, I went to the party store for decorations. I got a table set of Hello Kitty for Kieran and Pocohauntas-colored stuff (teal, orange, brown) for Faolan. I started to decorate and set up before I realized that I couldn't do it all on my own. It's REALLY hard to separate a table to put the leaf in by your lonesome. After work that night, I made a "Jello-poke cake". This is where you take a white cake and add jello in lovely splashes of color. My mom has been wanting to make one for the last few family events, so I made it. Today, Sunday, was the big party day. We had Dan, Tracy, Faolan, Kieran, Kate, Grandma Nancy, Anna, Greg, Dale, and Dale's granddaughter over. We BBQed, we ate, we watched the little ones be soooo, sooo, soooo freakin' cute. Unfortunately, due to lack of planning and foresight, none of the Maloons were invited over to see the fun and meyhem. In the end, everyone was happy and tired. If there are some cute pictures on Dad's camera, I shall post a few.
Happy Birthday, Family!
Grandma Nancy, March 20th
Faolan, March 26th (5)
Gabrial, March 28th (2)
Greg, March 31st
Kieran, April 3rd (3)
Dan, April 15th

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home