Nice Day
I was looking for a little stress relief this morning and found the world a beautiful place. It's always amazing when you "stop to smell the roses". You see the area you live in all the time, but you don't really pay attention.
As I was driving down to the marina for a walk (cuz they ticket you at the end of Lewelling now!), the sky was blue, the air crisp, and the trees were in bloom. I think they're all birch trees. Nice, white, fluffy blossoms. The marina was pretty. The grass is a wonderfully bright green and all the birdies were chirpin'. People were exercising like no tomorrow. Instead of peaceful, it felt almost like a full gym after work. In contrast, there were lots of old couples getting their workouts, too, as they strolled together or in groups of four. You know, lined up two-by-two, the women chatting in front, the guys chatting in back. I wanna be part of an old couple walking the marina when I'm retired.
As I was driving down to the marina for a walk (cuz they ticket you at the end of Lewelling now!), the sky was blue, the air crisp, and the trees were in bloom. I think they're all birch trees. Nice, white, fluffy blossoms. The marina was pretty. The grass is a wonderfully bright green and all the birdies were chirpin'. People were exercising like no tomorrow. Instead of peaceful, it felt almost like a full gym after work. In contrast, there were lots of old couples getting their workouts, too, as they strolled together or in groups of four. You know, lined up two-by-two, the women chatting in front, the guys chatting in back. I wanna be part of an old couple walking the marina when I'm retired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home