Not A Long One
It's been about a month since the last update, I think, and now just isn't a good time to update. I thought it was....
I'm a tad upset and grumpy for my reading audience. It's been a very long day and I can't wait for it to end.
This weekend went well. Dinner with the family out at Dan's "new" house in Manteca. Nicely decorated, love the central air. Great food. Both my sister and Tracy were wonderful b/ there were no oranges nor pineapple in the fruit salad and fruit tart. That was very nice and I thanked them a couple of times for thinking of me. Yesterday was spent taking care of my car. It was washed, vacuumed, and seriously cleaned in all the little cracks between the doors. My doors no longer stick and the car looks pretty again. My next free day, I wanna touch-up the paint to cover both the old and new injuries (stupid flying rocks!) and to put on a coat of wax.
I'm a tad upset and grumpy for my reading audience. It's been a very long day and I can't wait for it to end.
This weekend went well. Dinner with the family out at Dan's "new" house in Manteca. Nicely decorated, love the central air. Great food. Both my sister and Tracy were wonderful b/ there were no oranges nor pineapple in the fruit salad and fruit tart. That was very nice and I thanked them a couple of times for thinking of me. Yesterday was spent taking care of my car. It was washed, vacuumed, and seriously cleaned in all the little cracks between the doors. My doors no longer stick and the car looks pretty again. My next free day, I wanna touch-up the paint to cover both the old and new injuries (stupid flying rocks!) and to put on a coat of wax.

3 Comments:
It's good to give your car a little TLC every now and then. I did that before I left Georgia. My car could now use some again.
By
Chappy & Bailey, At
5/02/2007 08:53:00 PM
hope you don't feel grumpy by now :)
By
Anonymous, At
5/04/2007 10:06:00 AM
I never got around to waxing it, but my car still looks pretty good. A little TLC and your car will wanna live forever, people!
And, no, Carolyn, I'm not grumpy anymore. I was just having a bad day and then something else happened just before I began to blog....
By
amy, At
5/10/2007 01:58:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home