Life in the Golden State

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Whale Watching, Morro Bay, CA






Cool waves against the man-made-wall-thingy that separates Morro Bay from the ocean.










A whale nose!










A whale is leaving....




Cute otter. They just float along w/o a care in the world. They magically don't get hit by the boats.




Amy and Katie. Post whale sightings. I look seasick. Hell, I was seasick, but... oh, well.

2 Comments:

  • Great whale pictures. You know, you and KT really look a lot alike in that last picture. It took me a while to figure out who was who. Must be the incognito shades and glasses.

    By Blogger Chappy & Bailey, At 4/07/2007 09:41:00 AM  

  • I know we look alike, but you had trouble with that last picture? Really? That one wasn't too bad. I'll send you the "hard one" over email... Glad you enjoyed the whale pics. They're all courtesy of KT. I wasn't doing so hot.

    By Blogger amy, At 4/08/2007 07:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home